User Experience, User Interface, Development
MuSchool was created for learners and creators. Those striving to reach their potential and access the inaccessible for one-on-one feedback, advice, and mentorship. Our focus was to design and develop an asynchronous messaging app with user experience at the forefront of the product conception. By focusing on the interests and motivations of both sides of this two sided marketplace we aimed to design a system that allowed users to seamlessly exchange funds for the engagement, personalized feedback, and to save, share, and continue their exchanges. In short, we strove to create a Snapchat or Cameo experience for learning.
What we've done
1. Strategic Discovery
2.Mobile app redesign & optimization
3. User Research & testing
4. Landing page design
5. Component-based UI-kit
1. Research: Bold conductive extensive research on market competitors, market vertical analysis, product analogs, and user personas.
2. Define: After completing the research phase, we identified the primary pain points for users, and the primary objectives we would address for MuSchools MVP and early iterations.
3. Ideate: Lo-fi wireframes and prototypes were then produced, and testing was conducted early and often to validate user fit.
4. Design: With the right signal identified, we refined early wireframes based on user feedback and made small adjustments to ensure it was the best representation of the clients vision.
5. Testing & Finalization: We conducted QA and UAT testing before delivering the final mobile application design and build, and conducted follow on testing and planning for future sprints.
We designed and developed an asynchronous messaging app with user experience at the forefront of the product ethos. We focused on the interests and motivations of both sides of this interaction and delivered an app that allowed users to seamlessly share personalized feedback, exchange funds for their engagement.
Through careful research and a collaborative design process, we created a unique and effective mobile app that met the client's objectives and helped them to enter the market with a competitive product