UI, UX, Development
Deliver R&B singer and songwriter, Gene Noble with a high end, web and mobile friendly artist website that allowed the client to easily maintain and update their online presence.
What we've done
2. Website design and development
3. E-commerce integration
4. Tour, scheduling, and ticket sales integration
5. Mobile optimization
6. WCAG compliance check
1. Research: We collaborated with the client to compile references and inspiration from across online and digital media, as well as the artists own career and existing content and brand.
2. Ideate: Early on we mapped out the essentials as well as created a number of lo-fi wireframes and concepts to receive feedback from the client.
3. Prototype: After reviewing our initial work with the client, we established a fully clickable prototype for review.
4. Development: Upon receiving final sign off, we began development of Genes new interactive website. We chose to build on Webflow due to its accessibility and the ease that the client would be able to make future updates, as well as the technical and stylistic requirements established in the design prototype.
5. Finalization: Upon QA testing and a 100% WCAG compliance pass, we delivered the final product to the client.
A highly customized and interactive website to augment Gene Nobles only presence.
Through careful research and a collaborative design process, we created a unique website for our clients individual needs.